Summers Knoll Logo

Summers Knoll Logo

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Grand Finale


The kindergarten through fourth graders finished the year with sock dolls. They sketched their plans and sewed stuffed socks, felt, and buttons into a doll. What fun for me to watch them use needles and thread to create a character. I tried to photograph every child with their doll, but in the confusion of trying to finish up quickly missed some.

Thank you to everyone who sent their lonely single socks!





































1 comment:

  1. Tracy, this year has BLOWN ME AWAY. My children love you so. Thank you for an amazing experience. I saw your supplies being packed up today and got a little leap in my heart for the wonderful space your class will soon occupy. Here is to soaring!

    ReplyDelete