Summers Knoll Logo

Summers Knoll Logo

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Volunteers Needed

This coming week there will be various things going on in the art room at once. The students will be finishing their houses, and I plan to record each student as they tell me their thoughts in regard to their identity house that I will later transpose onto paper. I could use volunteers in the art room to help with this so that I am free to help the children with other things. Some students will finish their houses before others and I would like to help them ink up their glue prints.

I am collaborating with Madame for the Little Prince play and so the 3/4 students will be making masks during art class.

When three things are going on at once in the art room it can get hectic and I would be very appreciative to anyone who is willing to volunteer with gathering up information on the identity houses. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment